On Sun, 2012-02-12 at 10:45 +0100, Clement de l'Hamaide wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my precedent mail I have forgot to say that Ernest Teutcher, Alexis
> Laille, Christian Thiriot and Clément de l'Hamaide (it's me) are the
> members of the PAF team.
> We can consider the current DC-3 is here because the PAF team had
> created 80% of the DC-3. And E.Baranger had created 20% of DC-3.
> In this way we can say : there are not one author but  there are many
> authors. Since there are many authors it's a fair practice to ask to
> other authors an autorisation.
>
> Honestly, E.Baranger is just the author of some parts 3D models and
> some parts of XML file but his works represente only 20% of the DC-3
> and we can consider that E.Baranger is a small contributor of the
> DC-3, and he isn't the main author, he is author of some parts that's
> all.

Actually Emanuel is the main author and you've just updated his work.
I have to step up here since there is just too much misunderstanding
going on. You guys took a GPL'd model and modified it. Since it started
out as a GPL model it will always be a GPL model no matter how much you
change. Even if nothing of the original model is left, you agreed to be
bound by the GPL the moment you started working on it.

So Emanuel has every right to dismiss any modifications on *his* model
and to update git accordingly.

That said, it's sad to see the situation end up like this. I always
found it quite pleasing to work with others that updated my model byt
frankly I would get mad when at one point they would claim ownership
like you do. That's uncalled for. It's a joint effort and every member
should bet credits (even if his/her work is not included anymore).

Now sit back, take a few deep breaths and accept the facts.