> Stuart wrote:
>
> On a related note, is there a plan in place for announcing 2.6.0 to
> the wider flight simulator community?

Just send the announcement (Curt will put it online when the major issues with
Mac
packages are fixed, which they currently are AFAIK) to as many sites/magazins
as you
can think of :-)

We've put translations of the intro into several languages  on the wiki (see
http://wiki.flightgear.org/Changelog_2.6.0). Everyone can send that intro with
a link to
the official announcement+changelog to local websites.

But yeah, we'll have to wait for the announcement to be put online.

Cheers,
Gijs