On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Martin Spott wrote:
> Stuart Buchanan wrote:
> The C172's I know (past 1970, I think) are having the two lights
> mounted into the cowling right below the prop - see:
>
>  http://www.c172fg.de/d-eeqa-dismount-1-03.jpg

Thanks - looks like our c172p has got lights in the wrong place!

What model variant was D-EEQA?

How's the cockpit project going BTW?

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Gijs de Rooy wrote:
> There are also those with individual instrument lights shining on the front
> side of the instrument.
> Those are the grey things on this picture:
>
> http://www.airliners.net/photo/Civil-Air-Patrol/Cessna-172P-Skyhawk/0664577/L/&sid=6ac5ff61a14bb944082a937967e23d64

Excellent - thanks for digging out the pictures - I should have
thought about looking at airliners.net. I'll get the landing/taxi
lights set correctly, and then look at implementing the post lights.

-Stuart