Failed to select the language

Hi !
I'm confusing that when I use the
FGrun,every time I select language from the Advanced Options(e.g. ,I input fr
for French),the language of the FlightGear remains English.It remains the same
Even when I use the command line to select the language(I input the command as
fgfs --language=fr,the FG rans but the menu is still English).
My operation
system is Windows xp,and the version of the Flightgear is 2.6.0.
Could you please tell me anything about the reason?