On Friday 08 June 2012 09:53:58 Renk Thorsten wrote:
> Issue #1:
>
> We finally found the reason why Heiko didn't get the lightfield scheme
> properly:
>
> /sim/rendering/shader-effects

> * there's a boolean /sim/rendering/shaders/skydome which I've been using to
> switch on the lightfield branch - at some point, the checkbox in the menu
> might be renamed into 'atmospheric light scattering effects' or so because
> it switches about 5 other shaders (clouds, rain layers, terrain, sea,...)
> on as well

> * Thorsten

The /sim/rendering/shader-effects property has been removed since before
2.6.0, and IIRC it was properly announced on this list.

I suggest using /sim/rendering/shaders/skydome or whatever name you like as
long as it's consistent between the property set by the GUI and the effects
checking for it.

Also check against /sim/rendering/rembrandt/enabled if you need to know if
Rembrandt is running. As that was a feature in development it's properties
were quite in flux. I believe each of those properties was documented on the
wiki by Fred, and the major changes were announced on this list.

Regards,
Emilian