Hi,

Can anyone tell me definitively (or close to definitively, or even
speculatively) what the status of mpserver02.flightgear.org and
mpserver07.flightgear.org are?  I can't ping them at the moment.  Host
names are cheap (maybe even cheaper than version numbers) but if these
hosts are long gone, we might as well recycle an old number in sequence
rather than creating a new host name and leaving dead gaps in the sequence.

Thanks,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: