Hi,

> Allowing a decoupling between the Skydome and the ligthfield/haze
> shaders,
> would lead only to inconsistent settings, and useless bug reports from
> users
> blindingly enabling every switch available to them.
> I hope you can now better understand the reasoning behind this.

Thanks, that's now an answer I was looking for.

Though I'm sure we will get bug reports as well by users complaining where the
shader from 2.6.0 went, or why shaders won't work.
Some of this confusion was already visible in the forum.

Heiko

still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html