Hi all,

Just to let you know that the 3D models import webform in now in early
production. The first 3D models (both static and shared) imported for test have
been correctly shipped downwards by Terrasync.

A big thank to Martin, Julien, Clément for their help and support.

I hope you enjoy this tool and that it will make more scenery available via
Terrasync, without having to download here and there, so we have a beautiful
(hopefully with a new generated terrain) scenery to show for 3.0.

Together with the other webforms for mass insertion, deletion, update, this is
[yet another - but we're used to!] unique feature in the flight simulation
world issued by FG!

All tools are available on the usual website with scenemodels and mapserver
data : http://scenemodels.flightgear.org/submission/

Enjoy,

Olivier