Hello,

I thought today it would be nice again to have a flight in FGFS, since I found
some spare time.
Updated FGData, download the latest Jenkins build #726 for win32 and launched
it.

Since a whole while now, a bit more than 30min, it is stuck at "Loading
navigation datas". And I'm still waiting, and waiting...

I guess it has something to do with the changes announced here, but it is just
a guess.

No relevant console output (just: "Warning: GraphicsWindowWin32::grabFocus() -
Failed grabbing the focus")

win32 Jenkins Build #726, updated FGData
Dualcore 2,6 Ghz, 4GB Ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX460 1GB VRAM

Bug Report: https://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=894

Cheers
Heiko
still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html