Hi,

my fault. I've somehow missed that SimGear and FlightGear use different
licenses. A GPL -> LPGL transition should only be possible with
agreement of all authors.

If applying git blame on the latest version in FlightGear
(https://gitorious.org/fg/flightgear/blobs/blame/b22ede2fd57e689fdf791950528588421a5b4b3f/src/Cockpit/od_gauge.cxx)
it can be seen that nearly the whole file was written by me, apart from
some comments and includes. The reason is that I've completely rewritten
the original FGODGauge class and only kept the interfaces for backward
compatibility.

I'm not a lawyer to tell if we really need the agreement of every
author, even if the contribution left is just an include statement or
bracket.

Tom

--
Thomas Geymayer  www.tomprogs.at / C-Forum und Tutorial: www.proggen.org