On Monday, November 05, 2012 20:25:13 James Turner wrote:
> Hmmm, no is the quick answer - if you can wait a little, I'll try to
> replicate this tomorrow.
>
> Regards,
> James

Found the reason myself: in Instrumentation/gps.cxx line 771:

if (_last_speed_kts < 60) {
      // need valid leg course and sensible ground speed to compute the turn
      return;
    }

Is there a reason for that number? I did not dig further into the code, but by
changing that value to a smaller one (10 for instance), the waypoints are
sequenced just fine.
If the limit is absolutely necessary, perhaps we could get around it in some
situations like in my case?

Thanks,
Adrian