I'm running the latest FlightGear (64 bit v2.8.0.5, under Windows 7). I'm
driving it from an external instance of JSBSim, and it's working very well
except that no terrain is loaded. I can see what looks like a planet below
me that is covered in fog. Altitude ranges from about 40kft to 200kft, and
then down again to an airfield at near sea level. It is very important that
I get this running very quickly (within the next 24 hours) so I can make a
video. I have downloaded the relevant scenery files and untarred them into
the $FG_ROOT/Scenery directory. I downloaded the archives for the south east
seaboard of the U.S.

Any suggestions and help will be much appreciated.

Jon