> Could this weather properties be shared trough network somehow
> ?

No idea, I'm not into MP at all, so I know next to nothing about how easy or
difficult it is to transmit anything more.

> Sorry this dumb questions, I just had the intention to show flightgear
> weather on a external map/radar and now I need a contemporary way how to
> get i.e. the thunderstorm data to show.

I'm not sure how this is supposed to work. Weather works currently in a rather
plane-centered approach, i.e. in Basic Weather the weather everywhere in the
sim is how it is at the plane's location (i.e. if you can't see a thunderstorm,
there isn't one elsewhere either), Advanced Weather has a limited horizon of
'knowing' the weather in a radius of ~150 km around you.

Neither system is in sync with the MP server - you can use any weather you
like, online or offline, so in a formation flight one plane can be in bright
sunlight whereas the other can be in foggy dawn (just look at the FGUK event
screenshots to see how different individual people see weather). It's not clear
to me what an external map *should* then be showing if MP use doesn't force
same weather for everyone.

> Could a thunderstorm be shared over network basically ? Or better,
> should weather be shared trough a RTI federation ? Is there some kind of
> a "weather engine" and interface for pilots/teacher/atc already ?

There's a lengthy discussion on sharing weather in a rather general context
over MP here

http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=15516

The consensus seems to be that (with some limitations) this can be done in
principle. Just someone would need to do it in practice, and I'm not going to
do it because I'm not into MP in the first place, so this seems to be where
this is stuck.

Hope that helps a bit!

* Thorsten