On Wednesday 28 November 2012 18:05:53 Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> > Is there a way to manage packaging across distros?
>
> ..not _a_, but _many_ ways.  Debian probably has the best
> (and biggest) pile of tools to do this, I have this vision
> of somebody running this virtual build-n-test cluster off
> his git tree from a laptop, or some such.

Visions are nice, links are better:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=games&package=FlightGear
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=games%3AFlightGear%3AUnstable&package=flightgear

A good first step would be to contact the maintainer of the FlightGear package
in the games repository and ask why build is disabled for all non-openSUSE
distributions.

Stefan