<<[..] Not only do they believe to be the authors of this aircraft but they
also break existing things for the pleasure of breaking. >>

It's sad to see this kind of commit description in a public place of the
FlightGear project.

For information, the commit is about the improvement made by PAF team on the
DR400. (Of course nobody from PAF team asked him to push their work in the
repo. It's his own choice to download the work done by PAF team and use it for
it's own DR400)
As the GNU GPL licence says : it's highly recommended to add a copyright header
for each file created/modified. It's exactly what PAF team done adding
"Modified by PAF team" (in case of file modification) or "Created by PAF team"
(in case of file creation) as copyright header. Unfortunately helijah has
removed all these copyright header before pushing the work made by PAF team on
the repo.

I can't imagine what would be the reaction of Curt if a commiter remove the
header copyright of the file flightgear/src/Main/main.cxx . The fault made by
helijah is the same here : he removed the copyright header (recommended by GNU
GPL licence) of files for the second time (the first one was :
https://gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/commit/7bc193ad0af206f166f2ab768880cec07891faa6
)

I will skip all the insults publicly written by helijah for just focusing your
attention about the past and current licence / copyright violation brought by
this contributor (red bull livery (z-lin50), sound file(reported by Pierre),
texture file (JAS39-gripen). I think that a real solution has to be discussed
here in order to avoid any new problem with this contributor.

Cheers,
Clément