Hi Martin,

________________________________
 De : "mer...@centrum.cz" <mer...@centrum.cz>
Envoyé le : Samedi 22 décembre 2012 10h26

>  Version 2.9.0 found at:
>/media/mermar/9f01f77f-1876-42cc-9f40-3d048bcd3b3c/fgfs/install/fgfs/fgdata
>  Version 2.10.0 is required.
The file named "version" in your fgdata directory should contain 2.10.0, and it
seems it contains 2.9.0. Looks like your fgdata is not updated, or that your
configuration points to a old "version" file.
I just did a git pull on my side, and it did the trick.

Olivier