Hi,

I've got a bug report about the garmin 196 (maybe filed by a developer of it?)
which I can't reproduce, but also some ideas for a quick improvement to the map
mode - so it could display a much better, nice map using the ND code. If anyone
knows how to contact the current / active maintainers via email, please put
them in touch with me!

James