Hello,
with current Git version of Flightgear, i'm experiencing textures bug. See
screenshots.
http://www.imagehosting.cz/?v=fgfsscreen.jpg
http://www.imagehosting.cz/?v=fgfsscumu.jpg
http://www.imagehosting.cz/?v=fgfsscxcx.jpg
http://www.imagehosting.cz/?v=fgfssccic.jpg

I tried many combinations of Rendering options and some commandline options
without success.

I'm running Ubuntu 12.10 with radeon driver.

I tried two different graphic cards with the same result.
RV630 [Radeon HD 3600 Series]
Cape Verde PRO [Radeon HD 7700 Series]

$ ./run_fgfs.sh --version
FlightGear version: 2.11.0
Revision: 11f15a9b36ef3ca8e1bdc53b52e9e7f316ccc102
Build-Id: none
FG_ROOT=/media/mermar/aaa/fgfs/install/fgfs/fgdata
FG_HOME=/home/mermar/.fgfs
FG_SCENERY=
SimGear version: 2.11.0
PLIB version: 185

There are no error messages in the console.

With version 2.6 from Ubuntu repository, I'v got the same wrong output.

Version 2.4 worked fine.

Is there something I can do to fix this? Or can someone please help me?

Thanks Martin M.