I've just pushed the first version of the model shader for Atmospheric Light
Scattering. It should do random buildings with reflections and all aircraft
using the model-combined.eff without normal mapping. The shader still has some
quirks, but they're hard to spot if you don't look for them ;-)

As illustration of how the full effect looks, I have touched the IAR-80 and
inserted the required declaration to get the tangent and binormal to the
shaders there. Look at the bare metal livery in sunrise conditions - looks
simply awesome.

As I said previously, aircraft maintainers, please consider using this
effect/inserting the attributes to get the normal map right.

With my best wishes to Heiko (who has been asking for this for a whle) and a
big thanks to Emilian!

* Thorsten