Hi Olivier

I guess many parts of nav.dat updates are related to updates in apt.dat (i.e.
ILS, VOR-DME freqs etc.). For me personally it only makes sense to update to
current navaids when apt.dat can be updated too, otherwise I guess the project
will get much more reports immediately than you actually see. Maybe it's better
to update the whole xplane data at once with a new scenery release and have
some kind of a new and in-sync "xplane data consistency" from this point ?

-Yves