On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Torsten Dreyer wrote:
> Do we have the latest getstart.pdf compiled and picked into the release
> branch?

Yes, this is already done.

Toshi recently sent some updates that I'll try to get in before the weekend,
but they aren't shipstopper issues.

> Anything else to think about?

I committed a change about a week ago to display a warning in the
Rendering dialog for those using Intel integrated GPUs.  I don't
know whether it was pulled into the release branch or not, but it's
a safe change that might reduce some support questions on the forum.

(Sorry - can't give the commit hash right now as I'm away on business)

-Stuart