Hi,

while this might be a minor issue, I still want to bring it up here:
The SG and FG 2.10.0 release tarballs from the ibiblio mirror contain
version.h files with version number 2.8.0. While this should be
overwritten by cmake on configure time I just experienced a case where
it wasn't with the result that fgfs didn't run because of
fgdata/program mismatch.
The version.h files should not be in the distributed tarball as they
are runtime generated files.

Just FYI
Chris