Thorsten wrote:

> [...]

I was not referring to a frame rate issue, but FG running out of memory.

http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18913&p=177392#p177392

It is rare to see that happening using the current scenery, but here if I
select random buildings and objects with a high value for trees, I can get
Win32 to run out of memory. Apparently at least one other user has a
problem.

Vivian