Hi Curt,

> Does FlightGear officially support Windows 8?

You can find a few reports of people succesfully running FlightGear 2.10 on
Windows 8. Also a few unsuccessful attempts, but that might just as well be
related to hardware or configuration issues. The fact that we get plenty of
issue reports from people running Windows 7 doesn't mean FlightGear doesn't
support Win7, so I think we can safely say that we support 8 ;-)

Cheers,
Gijs