On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Alasdair Campbell wrote:
> Now the comments at the beginning of coremag.cxx imply that the module
> originally implemented
> wmm2000 and was updated by Wim Van Hoydonck
> (wim.van.hoydo...@gmail.com) to wmm2005.
> The current version is now wmm2010, and I wonder if simgear has been
> updated to reflect this?
> Could this account for my heading discrepancy at EGPF?

Probably not.  It's more likely that the magnetic variation has simply changed
since the runway number was set, as it varies over time.

IIRC Edinburgh airport (EGPH) had to re-number it's runways a while
back for exactly this
reason.  Indeed, I think we may have had to re-number our own runways
at East Fortune
last time they got repainted.

-Stuart