Hi all,

(2013/03/14 7:11), Frederic Bouvier wrote:>>> With regard to the Windows
release, after installing "Setup
 >>> Flightgear
 >>> 2.10.0.3.exe" on Windows XP, when launching fgrun I immediately get
 >>> the following error/warning:
 >>>
 >>> "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive
 >>> D:."
 >>>
 >>> It does it upon launch of fgrun, and it will also do it later upon
 >>> selection of the dhc2 aircraft. After removing all aircraft and
 >>> cleaning out the fgrun preferences file, fgrun still gripes about
 >>> no
 >>> disk in drive D: on launch.Everything still works if one simply
 >>> selects "Continue", though it's a bit annoying.

 > BTW, D: is the drive where Jenkins builds windows binaries, so it should
 > be something like a build path configured in the generated binaries.

I might find one possible reason for the issue.

Aircraft/dhc2/Models/dhc2.ac includes
  texture "D:/Git_New/my_fgdata/Aircraft/dhc2/white.png"
on lines 1303, 1740, 3615, 5310 and 7174, which will cause file accesses
to drive D.

I also checked other aircraft files from git repo, and found other three
files include the path to "D:/Git_New":
Aircraft/Buccaneer/Models/buccaneer.ac
Aircraft/Buccaneer/Models/flap.ac
Aircraft/Hurricane/Models/hurricane-ver-26.ac

Just for reference about how to test.
Following advice in
http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=284#c66
, I launched "process monitor" from Microsoft, watched file access of
fgrun when dhc2 was selected, and then I got following results:
C:\Program
Files\FlightGear\data\Aircraft\dhc2\Models\D:\Git_New\my_fgdata\Aircraft\dhc2\white.png

NAME INVALID
C:\Program
Files\FlightGear\data\Aircraft\dhc2\Models\D:\Git_New\my_fgdata\Aircraft\dhc2
NAME INVALID
C:\Program
Files\FlightGear\data\Aircraft\dhc2\Models\D:\Git_New\my_fgdata\Aircraft\dhc2\white.png

NAME INVALID
C:\Program
Files\FlightGear\data\Aircraft\dhc2\Models\D:\Git_New\my_fgdata\Aircraft\dhc2\white.png

NAME INVALID
C:\Program
Files\FlightGear\data\Aircraft\dhc2\Models\D:\Git_New\my_fgdata\Aircraft\dhc2
NAME INVALID
C:\Program
Files\FlightGear\data\Aircraft\dhc2\Models\D:\Git_New\my_fgdata\Aircraft\dhc2\white.png

NAME INVALID
C:\Program Files\FlightGear\white.png   NAME NOT FOUND
C:\Program Files\FlightGear\data\Aircraft\dhc2\Models\white.png

Cheers,
Toshi