Hi Diogo,
Hi all others,

Great to hear- I already thought your work stalled.

With some intelligent distributing of ballast you could at least reduce
the movements with stopped engines to a minimum. But as soon the rotors started
there was no hold....

Unfortunately I can't test your patch - but when I read that Flughund could
already test sucessfully, and you got support by Mathias and Czaba, it sounds
more than promising.

Love to see it in FlightGear as soon as possible!

Cheers
HHS