Hello,

Here is a driver file for the DragonRise Inc. Generic USB Joystick. It's
a joypad that is lent by one of the major FAIs in France for use with
its net-top box. It might be sold under different names: I only know the
brand and model name from the dmesg output on Linux.

The joypad has two modes; the offsets in this driver file are given for
analog mode. I put a GPL2+ header in the file, but any free license that
suits the FlightGear devs would be fine.

Note: triggers are done with:

            # This seems the most common
            setprop("/controls/armament/trigger", 1);
            # Many planes use this instead
            setprop("/ai/submodels/trigger", 1);

and

            # This seems the most common for "trigger"
            setprop("/controls/armament/trigger1", 1);
            # Many planes use this instead [also true for "trigger1"?]
            setprop("/ai/submodels/trigger1", 1);

Maybe this could be simplified if all aircrafts agreed on the same
property. Actually, I didn't inspect any aircraft file but gathered the
information from <http://wiki.flightgear.org/Gun_Effects>, which seems
to indicate that only setting /controls/armament/trigger1 is necessary
for trigger1. I set two properties in order to be on the safe side but
maybe it is not necessary here.

Thanks for the great flight simulator!

P.S.: I am not subscribed to the list.

--