> Following a discussion with Vivian on IRC, it seems it was decided
to remove the DDS warning message some weeks? months? years? ago.
Someone could handle it ?
> I admit that using DDS materials and
DDS aircrafts results in a thousand of warning messages in my console
and it's really not easy to debug my Nasal code ( print(); ) with all
these messages.
> Also I'm not convinced that our users are
interested by this warning message because they can't do anything to
solve it. (Considering that "decompressing a DDS file is not a "basic
user action")

Hi all,

I haven't received answer from people about this.
This message is wrote by simgear/scene/model/ModelRegistry.cxx at line 263~265

Switch this message to another log level will be perfect.

Cheers,
Clément