Hi all,

I've now implemented the IDENT function over network. And modified my code
following advice from Christian.
The previous merge request can be replaced by a new one. Before deleting the
current merge request I'm interested to know who is involved in instruments
implementation ? I could contact him directly if nobody here is
involved/interested by this new feature.
If nobody here or elsewhere is interested/involved by instruments, I'll will be
happy to take care of this (and/or other) for the project.

Looking at comments (here on devel-list, on gitorious comments, on IRC), it
seems that this feature is expected by users.

Cheers,
Clément