On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 10:16:10 +0100
James Turner <zakal...@mac.com> wrote:

> On 1 Jun 2013, at 04:00, Pat <pat.callah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I created a new team clone of fgmeta on gitorious.
>
> I'm a little confused by the need for the fgmeta clone - but of
> course delighted to have people working on the compile script. Why
> don't we simply add the script to the fg fgmeta repository and
> maintain it there?

It's already in the fgmeta repository as version 1.9.4.

Since I don't expect to get commit rights in the main tree,  I created
a team clone. I thought that might be the right way to do things.
They're easy enough to get rid of if we don't need one.

<snip> CMake superbuilds using fgmeta. <snip>

That's one of the ideas being floated on the wiki.  I'll do
some reading on this and try to write it up for the wiki article on
scripted compilation.

-Pat

I thought this might be appropriate:
"There is another system..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R6COGKX8ws