On 12 Jun 2013, at 01:12, Roland Haeder <rol...@mxchange.org> wrote:

> That is maybe good to get noticed about it. And this is why I try to
> enable all features to check if they are okay or broken. :)
>
> Glad to help you out again.

Well we already have the 'all-FDMs' build on Jenkins for that reason, JPEG
factory is a little tougher because it requires SG reconfigured too.

Although actually the entire option could likely be removed, and replaced with
using the osgDB Image plugins to create a JPEG or PNG. And then it wouldn't
need to be a CMake option at all.

If anyone would like to attempt this, please ask and I can suggest where to
start, it's a nice small project :)

James