>> Hi, I work for a TV production company in Colombia, we are doing a
>>    show about people that like videogames, one of them likes flight
>>    simulators and we are wondering if it is possible to use material
>>    from your Flight simulator, also knowing if
>>    theres any document we can have to support its use and the
>>    distribution of this material to perpetuity and through all media
>>    and regions. Thank you very much

I'm sure someone more central to the flightgear project will give you a
more correct answer, But as flightgear is GPL, You are able to freely
download/use/modify (with the right skill) and redistribute it (as is or
as long as your changes are made public). The GPL license is included
with a flightgear install under "COPYING", But to save on the download
here is the link from the source repository:
https://www.gitorious.org/fg/flightgear/blobs/next/COPYING

If you need to download it, here is a link to the download page:
http://www.flightgear.org/download/

I've never heard of any law that states you cannot record video from
software and broadcast it, even commercial software, but I'm not a
lawyer, I don't live in America and that's more an area for some type of
legal department to look into.

I'd bet that flightgear attracts a fair few users because of youtube
videos, I can't see any reason why this would not be allowed (and if I
lived there I'd totally watch this too).