Hi Stuart, all,

________________________________
 De : Stuart Buchanan <stuar...@gmail.com>
À : FlightGear developers discussions <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Envoyé le : Samedi 31 août 2013 22h58
Objet : Re: [Flightgear-devel] Release candidates

> I vaguelly recall that the scenery delivered with the base package is
> a special case and not simply a copy off the standard world scenery build.
> Can anyone comment if this is so, or whether we should over-write the base
> scenery with terrasync as a fix?

To my knowledge, the world scenery downloadable at
http://www.flightgear.org/download/scenery/
is a snapshot of Terrasync data at a d date.

So I would say that, for the RC, this data is going to be synced once again
with Terrasync data, and this bug should disappear.

However, what is strange is that the terrain data in TS hasn't move - yet - for
quite a long time, so I'm more thinking of a material
issue?

Oliver