On Thursday 31 May 2007 13:11, Innis Cunningham wrote:
> And the reason they dont work is it would appear  because the
> set file name is not the same as the folder name.When the set file
> name is used in choosing the aircraft they all work.
I suspect that's not right.  Try (as I just have) moving the lightning-set.xml
to flying_turnip-set.xml, and it works every bit as well.

What's more, of the aforementioned aircraft at least the Citation Bravo (is it
really part of the base package?) and the Hunter work perfectly here, and
pretty much always have.

> So maybe if planes are going to be part of the base package we should
> make sure they all work out of the box.
Of course we all agree with that.  And I'm also sure that some of the a/c in
the base package are no longer "best in class" and are hogging limelight that
should be cast on some of the really excellent newer or further developed
models that we have to show off.

Having said that, I don't see these problems you've been speaking of, and
haven't heard anyone else struggle with them - perhaps you could upgrade to
the 0.9.11 pre release and help test that?  After all, 0.9.10 is very much
history now and the next release isn't far off (we hope ;-)

Cheers,

AJ