Fred

> Sent: 09 December 2007 10:08
> To: FlightGear user discussions
> Subject: [Flightgear-users] Small fgrun update
>

> Our aircraft list becoming longer and longer, I finally
> sorted the list and made the enhancement shown in this
> screenshot : http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgrun-aircraft-list.jpg
>
> I will release 0.4.9 today. The changelog since 0.4.8 is :
>
>   * Ordered aircraft list
>   * Changed --aircraft-id to --aircraft
>   * Fix --jpg-httpd option
>   * Fix problem with space in path
>   * Load aircraft submodels in the preview browser
>   * Support scenerii without having to modify preferences.xml
>   * Support the AV400 protocol
>   * Use plib to browse aircrafts
>   * Fix resizing bug
>   * Migrated to Sourceforge SVN
>
> A win32 binary is included in
> ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/fgfs-plib-win32
> -20071209.zip

Nice update, Fred. Unfortunately, developers have been racing ahead and
adding osg stuff. This version of FGRun doesn't like .OSG files which a few
ac now have, but that the old one ignored.

And of course, we can now see bits of the ac which are normally hidden like
the sphere which simulates "g" blackout, but never mind about that.

Vivian