Richard Bytheway wrote:
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > S/he would then disable aircraft specific splash screens altogether,
> and replace the four general ones by some that say "Pro Flight Sim".
> > Effect: we have uglified all our splash screens, and he's laughing at us.
> >
> > I think s/he isn't worth any changes in our code/design, other than a
> water mark on the screen shots (although I'm not really happy
> about
 that either).

> > m.
> >

> Rather than adding such a notice to the splash screen image, could
> it
 be overlaid at runtime?

One simple option to ensure that we have "FlightGear" inserted at runtime would
be to add or change one or more of the fgSplashProgress() calls in main.cxx.
Obviously this doesn't help if the distributer is building from scratch, but
might be enough of a deterent.

I wonder if they are re-packaging The Manual as well?

-Stuart