Shad Young wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to flight gear. I have been reading over the docs, but I have
> not come to a reference on how to pan around the 3D cockpits. It seems I
> can look only 90 degrees left, or right, but not at lesser angles or
> incrementally.
>
> Is there a way to set this up?
>
> Cheers
> Shad

Hi

The mouse has 3 modes, normal(arrow), view(double arrow) and control(cross)

Press the right button to switch between modes

in normal mode you may click in instruments and such

in view mode it looks around and while pressing middle button will pan
the view. left button will reset the view angle

in control mode, you control the ailerons and elevators, middle button
will control the throttle and left button will control the rudder

Cheers,
Tiago