No, it's not. Or it's truncated on the file server.

I tested here with the same results.

It's a gzipped tar archive, which ends up with:

gzip: w090n30.gz: invalid compressed data--format violated

in any case on any machine when trying to decompress. The first 6053 files get
decompressed and unpacked without problems, so probably a truncated file had
been uploaded to the file server.

Please don't try to find the problem on the side of the user forever.

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

Your download is most likely truncated. Compare the size of the local file with
what is advertized in the ftp site.

-Fred