On Fri, 20 May 2011 13:07:15 +1200, Glenn Hailstone
<glennhailst...@hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Also, it seems that you can not download aircraft and scenery for MAC
> because they come as ZIP files, and MAC does not support zip files.
>
> If anybody can help me out it would be appreciated so that I can enjoy
> this great game.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Glenn Hailstone
[...]

Hi,
I don't know how this all goes on a Mac systems, but it seems that 7zip
(http://www.7-zip.org) is also available for Mac. This great open source
software works very well on Windows and GNU/Linux. I would say to give it a
try :) Or even somethings equivalent should do the trick.

Regards,
Itchi