Add too this is a Big Jet flying backwards across the screen It was over
19L C172P.  Tail first - kind of unique.

I am seeing a strange problem concerning either flightgear or fgdata. It
has very large yellow letters on the bootsplash screen and then multiple
big jets floating above the runway.  I have seen as many as 10 at one
time.  I have tried the git version and 2.0.0 of data both do it.
Due to the type of error I assume it is flightgear or fgdata.
This machine is a x86-64 relatively new MB with a NV.run working.

Also on the PA28-161 there is a rooster tail word that travels with the
aircraft.

I have no idea what has gone wrong!!
--
73 de Donn Washburn