I have compiled simgear and removed that error by changing zconf.h file and
including io.h instead of unistd.h. Now while compiling flightgear, i'm
getting this error:
1>------ Build started: Project: fgjs, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>jssuper.cxx
1>jsinput.cxx
1>fgjs.cxx
1>Generating Code...
1>Linking...
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'OpenThreads.lib'
1>Build log was saved at
"file://c:\FlightGear-2.0.0\flightgear\projects\VC90\fgjs\Win32\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>fgjs - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I downloaded OpenSceneGraph from svn and built it using cmake, but i'm still
getting this error. How do i remove it?