And others:

NoaaMetarRealWxController::MetarLoadThread::requestMetar() more than
10 outstanding METAR requests, dropping SVMD (or any)
Error: connect() failed in make_client_socket()
SG_IO_OUT socket creation failed

see bad urban effect.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/8LFkW69AT-3UAbSX3DmJYYf33xkwWq28QwpQ2vNSLWE?feat=directlink

--