Hi,

The Blackbird is a rather nice aircraft to fly. I flew it in FG2.0,
taking a look now, the same start procedure  (from Help > Aircraft help)
seemed to still work.

1. To be on the safe side, (re)start FG and make sure you're in cockpit
view.

2. Turn on power with "}", the radar should illuminate.

3. Press s -- this simulates the start cart or pneumatic starter turning
the engine, so RPM will start to increase.

4. Notice the two engine RPM gauges labelled "Percent RPM" (to the right
of the altimeter on the right edge of the instrument panel) going up.
When they go past 25%, you can turn the engine cutoff off (nice double
negative :) ) with "{". A few more seconds later the engine will have
started -- you should hear the sound and the RPM should be just below 40%.

I actually think that with my version of FG (which is built from git
around the time 2.4 was released) the cutoff switch has no effect and
the electrical master switch will enable the engines as well. Therefore
no matter what I do with "{", the engine will still start.

Let me know if you get it working or not.

Cheers,
Vik