Please do not mind the melodramatics. Go to: www.acvt.com.au and then
http://punchcard.com.au/ for the beta. This is the modeling tool we have been
waiting for, what could actually be used to generate models from arial movies!
Such models are in sketchup format, a few are already on Google 3D Warehouse.
If they could be converted to formats we can use, then the cities in our
scenery can finally come alive.

(I recall seeing a less-detailed outline oriented version of such technology
on google earth but not recently.)

There is a beta signup at Punchcard. Nowhere do they say what operating system
is supported but one can always hope :-)