Hello,

Sadly, I don't have as much time as I used to for flightgear, but my Arch Linux
package was working until yesterday's update to 2.6.  I am currently using the
nouveau driver (I can't use the nvidia binary for reasons I won't bore you
with).  Attempting to start flightgear now terminates with :

weather util initialized ...
Initializing Nasal Electrical System
PNG lib warning : Interlace handling should be turned on when using
png_read_image join_values_nofail:398 - failed to coalesce values
join_values_nofail:398 - failed to coalesce values
Segmentation fault

Googling tells me that the join_values error comes from nouveau.

I just thought that I would report the issue here.

Geoff