I'm more inclined to go with the other guy Ron. Take your hard disk and mail it
registered, to a proffesional high security crusher, and put the computer in a
sealed plastic bag to have it incinerated. My god man, we are talking about
having all our personal information compromised here. Don't be so casual about
it.

An exception might be if your running Linux with Firefox and noscript then you
might be able to breathe a little easier.