Ji,

Just wondering : why are some of you using an Open Source Flight Simulator
only to connect it to one of the most expensive (read least value for money)
mathematical software packages in the world ?

You could at least consider trying to hookup to Octave (an Open Source Matlab
lookalike), Scilab or Numpy/Scipy instead : that would fit the ideas behind
Flightgear a lot better ;-)

I suggest the people who want to connect to Matlab to try a commercial
simulator like MS-FlightSimulator instead ...

Regards,
Kees