I am running FGFS 1.9.0 (yes I know I should upgrade, but it was really
difficult installing this version, and there is no newer binary for this
old OS.  I will eventually upgrade the whole system.....  I know
fgfs installs painlessly on Ubuntu.)

Anyway, I just got it running again after some mess with openal,
but the throttles don't work right on some multi-engine aircraft.
On the T38, the joystick controls only engine 1, the page up/page down
keys control both but the joystick overrides #1.  I'm not sure on
the A-10, it doesn't have separate visible throttle handles, but may
be doing the same.  I tried adding another binding to the throttle
section in js0.xml, but it didn't fix the problem.

I will have to test more aircraft so see if they all act like this,
but does anybody know how to set up js0.xml to make the joystick
axis control both throttles?

Thanks much,

Jon