[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L1967
Version: 2.0-feature

I recently modified an application that was linked with an old version of
fltk2 development, obtained as fltk-cvs-19991006.  After the considerable
source modifications required to make it work with fltk-2.0.x-r6129, there
were still features that were somewhat different.  I have patched r6129 to
return some features from the earlier version that are missing in the
latest.  The patch is attached.  Here is a summary of changes:

1) ValueInput originally did not have the up-down "spin" buttons.  If
linesize is set to 0 then they do nothing.  I patched ValueInput.cxx so
that if linesize is zero then the up-down buttons are not drawn.

2) The popup menu button used to have a down-arrow symbol on the right,
but drawing it is commented out in the current PopupMenu.cxx (likely
because the old code failed).  I have patched PopupMenu.cxx to draw a down
button using the selection color.

3) The background of a checkbox used to have the selection color when
checked.  In r6129 this is hard coded as white.  I have patched
CheckButton.cxx to restore the old behavior.

4) Fluid sources required patching to allow
 a) one to set linesize to zero after it had been set to non-zero (in
WidgetType.cxx)
 b) set the selection color for check boxes to white so they check marks
would show up as before (in several .fl files)

I request these patches be added to the development version, as the
original behavior is unchanged (except for one having to set the selection
color for checkboxes and popup menu buttons to other than
the default to get the behavior of the unpatched r6129).

(Sorry to send this twice, but the attachment didn't go the first time.)